You’ve likely heard us talk about the importance of having a Twitter account, but once you have one, who are you supposed to follow? Well, let us help you out. Here are nine must-follow Twitter accounts for association professionals:
1. Associations Now (@AssociationsNow) – The news source for association professionals from ASAE!
— Associations Now (@AssociationsNow) September 23, 2015
2. Association Marketer (@AssocMarketer) – The best blog for association pros to engage and grow membership with marketing insights from the experts.
— Association Marketer (@AssocMarketer) September 30, 2015
3. SmartThoughts (@smartnonprofit) – A software advisement and consulting firm dedicated to helping align nonprofits with strategic goals, software automation, and partners they require to succeed.
Membership Software should help your members participate anywhere. Read why mobility can supercharge engagement. … http://t.co/4vH687WLA9
— SmartThoughts (@smartnonprofit) September 29, 2015
4. ASAE (@ASAEcenter) – ASAE: The Center for Association Leadership connects great ideas and great people to inspire leadership and achievement within the association community.
— ASAE (@ASAEcenter) October 1, 2015
5. Joe Rominiecki (@joerominiecki) – Senior editor and membership blogger at Associations Now.
— Joe Rominiecki (@joerominiecki) August 26, 2015
6. Ernie Smith (@ErnieSmithAN) – Social media journalist for Associations Now, longtime newspaper guy and blogger.
— Ernie Smith (@ErnieSmithAN) September 22, 2015
7. Capterra NP Tech (@CapterraNPTech) – We believe in the power of software and technology for nonprofits. Tweets for nonprofits, associations and member organizations.
— Capterra NPTech (@CapterraNPTech) September 23, 2015
8. AMC Institute (@AMCInstitute) – AMC Institute is the trade association that represents the Association Management Company industry.
— AMC Institute (@AMCInstitute) October 5, 2015
9. MemberClicks (@MemberClicks) – Don’t forget, we’re on Twitter too! For more industry tips and tricks, follow us here!
— MemberClicks (@MemberClicks) October 8, 2015