Marketing your association with few people can be tough, especially when you have a blog to keep active. It can take hours to write one post, and that’s AFTER you come up with a good topic.
To make blogging a little easier for you, we’ve put together 25 blog posts ideas for your small-staff association. Take a look!
- Write about an upcoming event or conference.
- Did your organization just hold an event? Recap it!
- Write about how your association or association chapter got started.
- Have a great sponsor? Write about them and how they’ve helped your organization.
- Feature a new member.
- Do a roundup of some of your most popular blog posts.
- Post little known facts about your organization or industry.
- Do a roundup of industry-related news articles from the past week.
- Make a list of relevant industry leaders to follow on Twitter.
- Review a book related to your association’s industry.
- Conduct a poll and post the results on your blog.
- Do a profile of your newest employee.
- Turn an old white paper into a blog post.
- Offer a few tips on how to get the most out of your association’s membership.
- Post a list of resources your members might find valuable.
- Discuss recent changes that have taken place in your association’s industry.
- Are there any new research findings related to your association’s industry? Write about them.
- Ask several association leaders about an industry issue and post their responses.
- Interview the founder of your organization and post the Q&A.
- Have any recent organization success stories? Share them!
- Share frequenty asked questions about your organization or industry.
- Post pictures of your office, an event, etc.
- List the benefits of attending an upcoming event.
- Write about a viral video or trend and how it relates to your organization or industry.
- Ask someone to write a guest post!
For more tips on member engagement, download our free member engagement guide below!