How to Get Your Board on Board When Shopping for an AMS
You know you need an AMS. Now you just need to convince your board.
When’s the best time to approach them? And when you do approach them, what exactly should you say? This guide breaks it all down!
In this guide, we’ll walk you though:
- When to pitch AMS to your board
- How to pitch new software to your board
- What you need to include in your pitch
- When it is time to reach out to software vendors to explore your options.
Pitching membership management software shouldn’t be stressful.
With our guide, you can feel confident in pitching software to your board.
We know that one of the biggest challenges association professionals face is a lack of forward momentum with their board. Time and time again, association professionals see their great ideas fall into a black hole of board approval, sometimes never to be seen again – and that couldn’t be more true of association management software shopping.
But you know just how much software can help improve your daily life! Software can:
- Automate daily repetitive tasks
- Make building member communications (like emails) super easy
- Upgrade your website
- Help you build an online community
- So much more
We want you to feel prepared to pitch software to your board. Our guide has your back.