Conferences look a little bit different this year…and not just the ones you’re planning, but the ones you’re attending as well.
Take ASAE’s Annual Meeting & Exposition, for example. This year, for the first time ever, it’ll be completely virtual! So yes, it’ll look a little bit different, but no, it won’t be ANY less valuable or fun!
Are you planning on attending? (Friendly reminder: If you’re a member of ASAE, registration is FREE!)
If you are planning on attending, then we encourage you to come by and say “Hi” to the MemberClicks team! You can find us in a number of places, but our “home bases” will be the MemberClicks booth in the Virtual Expo Hall and the Small-Staff Lounge.
And if our smiling faces aren’t enough of an incentive (we’re kidding, of course), take a look at some of the events and special offerings we’ve got planned:
- Stop by the MemberClicks booth or Small-Staff Lounge for a chance to win an Apple Macbook Air or a pair of wireless earbuds. (We’ll actually be giving away 10 pairs of the wireless earbuds!)
- Come take a peek (again, at the MemberClicks booth) at our platform of integrated software solutions. (Yes, membership management tools that work together!) AND, if you’re in the market for an association management system (AMS), take advantage of our special promo exclusively for ASAE attendees: Purchase one of our AMS solutions by September 30, and we’ll completely waive the setup fee — that’s a $3,000 value!
- Small-staff association professionals, this one’s for you: Stop by the Small-Staff Lounge for a little “Small-Staff Chatter.” During designated hours (which you can find here), come pick the brains of other small-staff association professionals on predetermined topics, including events and membership retention and renewals.
- If you like playing Jeopardy!, watching Jeopardy!, or winning special prizes, then you don’t want to miss Jeopardy! LIVE hosted by one of your favorite Clickers, Tao Stadler. Winner gets an Orange Mule Cocktail Kit or a $50 Amazon gift card (their choice) AND year-long bragging rights.
- Interested in how other associations are responding to COVID-19? MemberClicks recently conducted a market study to find out, and the results are in. Join MemberClicks Chief Marketing Officer, Phil Dolan, as he reveals the results.
Details about all of these offerings (times, dates, locations, etc.) — plus other special offerings — can be found here.
We hope to “e-see” you there!